Presentation of APFL & Partners
APFL & Partners, formerly known as Audier & Partners, is an international law firm founded in 2008 by Nicolas Audier, member of the Paris Bar, who headed the Vietnam practice of a major international law firm for more than ten years.
APFL’s lawyers have many years of experience in advising clients on in Vietnam and the South East Asia region. Our team comprises talented lawyers and advisers from France, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
Our team has particular expertise in real estate, manufacturing, dispute resolution, hospitality, agribusiness, infrastructure, distribution and media.
About the position
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ working experience either in practice or in-house. The work is varied, plentiful and of a very high standard and would suit those that are keen to maintain a variety in their practice within a growing firm.
Candidates will require high technical ability and strong drafting and written communication skills. The associate will notably advise and assist clients on M&A, real estate and property development, construction, project and energy, dispute resolution, and labour law.
– A qualified lawyer in Vietnam or trainee lawyer at the Judicial Academy;
– At least 3 years’ corporate/commercial experience gained in a leading law firm and/or in-house;
– Excellent communication skills and great client service;
– Entrepreneurial, flexible, ambitious and with a passion for the Law;
– Meticulous eye for detail;
– Excellent English written communication and drafting skills;
– French proficiency is a plus;
– Foreign education is a plus;
– Experience in construction contracts or M&A is a plus
For more information or to apply for the position (cover letter and resume), please get in touch with Antoine Logeay at email@example.com